Vinod’s status message on Facebook reads “If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth? I still wonder…”
Now, this got me thinking. You see, when I’m by myself in my place of Zen… (In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, my place of Zen, sadly, happens to be the pot. What?) Where was I… err… yeah – I tend to think too. Here are a few of them:
1. As far as service is concerned, why is it that the pizza I ordered, can reach my house faster than the police/ambulance or fire service?
2. If a girl dancing ballet is a ballerina, what is the guy called?
3. If magic can be magical, can a test be a testicle?
4. Who was the first man who thought “Hmm… let me squeeze the cow’s doodoos and see what happens!”
5. Wile E. Coyote gets mean- ass contraptions delivered to him… Why the hell can’t he just order takeout?
6. We point to our wrists when asking for the time… Are we expected to point to our crotches when we ask for the bathroom?
7. Bread is square isn’t it? Then why is the sandwich meat round?
8. Why do the commercials always say ‘New’ and ‘Improved’… It can’t be new if it has been improved right?
9. If a gay king is married, does the country have two kings?
10. If The Professor in Gilligan’s Island can invent a method for recharging the radio batteries with just coconut shells and bamboo, why couldn’t he repair the hole in the damn boat!
11. Why do some people wear socks with their sandals? Doesn’t it defeat the purpose?
Have you ever had thoughts like these?
On the pot or off the pot, all of us have asked ourselves such quirky questions… Would love to hear from you! Feel free to post them in the comments!
P.S: Marcus, I know your question is: “When you go to a gynacologist, why does he leave the room when you undress? Isn’t he gonna look at the ‘good stuff’ anyways?”
How do you know so much about a gyno exam?